Wednesday, January 23, 2008

          

The Real Way to Launch a New Site and Dominate the Market

There are a lot of misconceptions going on about how to start making money with a new or even an old site. Ill pretend like were talking about a new site but the idea would be the same if it was an old site. Lets pretend that we have a quality design, a good product and everything online is 100% ready to go. Now we need the traffic.

Lets pretend that we are selling car parts and I have all my car parts in stock and ready to go. I have a 68 ford mustang left hand door skin, if I rank this part for the keyword car, then Ill get people looking for new cars, car pictures, car dealers, used cars and the list goes on and on. That would be a waste of bandwidth, time and energy for me; I will not sell this part to someone looking for a new car or someone that does not even own a Mustang.

A little common sense tells me that I need to sell this to someone who is looking for a 68 Ford Mustang left hand door skin. I notice that I have a red one, blue one and a black one. Im going to take my blue one and create a page named blue-mustang-door-skin.

On this page Im going to write up some text about my 68 Ford Mustang Blue Door Skin. Ill use the words 68 Blue Ford Mustang Door Skin at the start of my article, in the text, at the end of my article, in bold, in header tags, in plural and singular words and Ill use those words together and separate from each other and in links coming and going from this page and most importantly, Ill use them in my page title.

Ill also have pictures of my Blue 68 Ford Mustang Door Skins that are optimized and set up for the search engines. They will rank if someone does a search in images for a 68 Blue Mustang Door Skin and they will rank if someone does a search in the organic engine for 68 Blue Mustang Door Skin because this is a non-competitive search term. Ill have a call to action that will take my visitor to my shopping cart when he is ready to make the purchase.

On this page Ill have links on the left hand side that will link to a page called Door Skins, 68 Red Mustang Door Skins, 68 Black Mustang Door Skins and the list will go on and on pointing people to different model and ages of cars that I have door skins for.

Ill do this for every part and product that Im selling. Once I finish, I will send out press releases about my new site, about my products and then Ill write articles about my products and link those back to my products with the proper anchor text. Ill submit these to article websites; Ill then find car forums and start posting in those and use my signatures to link back to my product pages. Ill create a blog and forum on my site to talk about my business and products and link to my products from that blog every chance I get. Ill write post in my blog that we get others to link back to my blog.

Ill create small sites like a 68 Ford Mustang website where Ill give information and have a little forum for people that are interested in 68 Ford Mustangs to post. Ill use this website to link to my products and help promote my main site. Once its going good Ill create a new forum for 69 Ford Mustang lovers.

I could go on and on, Ive not even started writing yet, there are so many ways to make money online.

It will take me some time and a lot of work but I will dominate the market that Im in.

This entry was posted on Friday, November 10th, 2006 at 2:55 pm and is filed under Search Engine Optimization. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Janeth Duque is the owner of Geeks On Steroids and is well-known in the world of web design and search engine optimization. Web Site: Geeks on Steroids. View her website at: http://www.geeksonsteroids.com.Evita Blog10111
Vanda Blog17655

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch